Mantras for Enlightenment
Mantras are powerful, repetitive sayings, which invoke spiritual well-being and elevate ones level of consciousness. This whole manifested Universe is a vibrational energy frequency. We are all a part of this energy.
Chanting them with love and devotion not only benefits you, but all of creation.
Most of them originally come from the ancient Hindu Vedas, in the Sanskrit language.
These chants have been around longer than you can possibly imagine. Their power is sacred and eternal.
Mantras are similar to prayers, and are repeated for a set number of counts, similar to Catholicism’s Hail Mary’s.
It is important to remember that God has many names, and forms, and it is okay to worship him/her, and to pray to him/her by whatever valid name or form.
Words are very powerful. All words derive from thought, and all thoughts derive from the level of consciousness. People become what they say, which is why the ancient wisdom "If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything" should become a part of your daily practice.
Lord Jesus taught that "it is not what you put into your mouth that defiles you, but what comes out of your mouth".
In the New Testament, the Gospel of John, starts "In the beginning was The Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God..."
All sound is a vibrational energy frequency, to chant a powerful repetitive saying, taps your consciousness into that vibration.
The greatest benefits are enhanced by intent. To seek the truth, to seek liberation and salvation is the greatest intent.
All Truth comes from the Supreme Being. To chant with devotional intent benefits the Infinite Field of consciousness, which we are all a part of.
Chanting Mantras will greatly help you on your quest for
Enlightenment and, Self- Realization. They are ancient, and are very
powerful. Only use them if you are ready to raise your vibration.
You must be seeking Truth and Love, and you must be free of negative beliefs. All Truth and Goodness comes from God, there is no separation among our greatest spiritual masters, accept and learn from them all.
Much More on Mantras
- Sanskrit Chants are of great benefit to all spiritual seekers of Truth. Sanskrit is the original language, eternal, holy, and sacred.
- When this Universe became manifest from the Infinite Potentiality of the Unmanifest, or Godhead, the vibrational frequency of OM was the creating force. Its vibration is what sustains the particles and quarks that make up physical form.
- Lord Ganesha is the son of Shiva and Parvati and is the Lord of success, and Destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshiped as the God of Wisdom, Knowledge, Wealth and Education. Ganesha is one of the five main Hindu deities.
- The Gayatri Mantra is one of the best known in the Sanskrit tradition and has layers of Depth and Meaning. It is a mantra of healing on physical, mental, and spiritual planes.
- Meditation on Om Namah Shivaya is a great devotional act. Namah Shivaya is the most holy name of Lord Shiva, and is recorded in the very center of the ancient Hindu Vedas.
- Om Mani Padme Hum is the single most important chant in all of Buddhism. It is the prayer of the Bodhisattva of compassion and is of great benefit to the seeker of Enlightenment.
- The Moola Chant contains enormous potential and power; it has the ability to expand your awareness and raise your level of consciousness, thus benefiting all of mankind.
- Lord Hanuman is an incarnation and Avatar of Lord Shiva, one of
the main three aspects of God in the Hindu tradition: Brahman the
Creator, Vishnu the Maintainer, and Shiva the Destroyer.
- The Mul Chant is known to be the first composition by Guru Nanak upon Enlightenment. It is a holy and sincere devotion onto God, the Creator and maintainer of this Glorious creation we call Universe.
- Buddha Chants are of great benefit to the seeker of
spiritual Enlightenment. One needs not be a Buddhist in order to call
upon the spiritual power of Lord Buddha.
- Lord Vishnu is an aspect of God in the ancient Hindu tradition and is the maintainer, and preserver of the creation we know as Universe.
- Lord Krishna Chants are extremely beneficial to the seeker of Enlightenment. In today’s present age of worldly disillusionment and illusion, devotion and prayer to God is a necessity.
- The Divine Goddess Durga is one of the most beloved representations of God in the Hindu tradition. She is respected, adored, and revered in a similar fashion to the Holy Virgin Mary from the Christian tradition.
- Goddess Saraswati is the embodiment of all Knowledge and is the Goddess of Wisdom and Learning.
Chanting to Goddess Saraswati with humility and devotion is a great act for the seeker of Truth and Illumination.
- The Maha Mrityunjaya Chant is of great benefit to the seeker of Enlightenment. Maha Mrityunjaya is a sacred prayer to Lord Shiva for Salvation from spiritual death.
- The Buddhist Green Tara Chant is of great benefit to the seeker of Liberation and Enlightenment.Tara is the embodiment of the perfected feminine essence. She is the Mother of Compassion, Mercy, and Forgiveness.
- Avalokiteshvara is the Bodhisattva of Compassion. A Bodhisattva is an Enlightened Being who has attained spiritual liberation from the material body.
- The Most Powerful Mantras for gaining spiritual Enlightenment,
Liberation, and Salvation in these modern times are the most Holy,
uplifting, and positive ones.
- Chanting Hare Krishna Hare Krishna is a great devotion to our Almighty God and of extreme benefit to the modern seeker of Truth, Salvation, Illumination, and Enlightenment.
- Most Hindu Chants stem directly from the Vedas and Upanishads, our most
ancient and sacred Holy books. These teachings are Universal and beyond Religion. All true religious teachings stem from these.
- Meditating on these chants can activate your higher spiritual chakras, awaken your innermost Self, and Raise your Level of Consciousness.
- Powerful healing chants should be a daily practice of all
those who require healing on physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
- The definition of Mantra is a holy and sacred chant or prayer, used to harness higher vibrational frequencies to aid in spiritual growth, healing, and harmony.
- Chanting is a great way to transcend lower levels of
consciousness, and awaken to spiritual realization. Mantras are ancient
repetitive chants that have great spiritual and transformational power.
- Tibetan Buddhist Chants are excellent for raising your vibrational
energy frequency to higher levels of power. These mantras focus mostly
on compassion, which is one of the most powerful forces in existence.
- Kundalini is the spiritual energy coiled at the base of the spine where
your root chakra dwells. Sacred Chants aid in the awakening of this
spiritual energy and allow it to rise up the spine and open the higher chakras.
Return to True Enlightenment Home
If you found this page or this site helpful please donate to show your support. Free Gift: Proof of God