Some nice Forgiveness Quotes:
- Forgiveness is a funny thing, it warms the hearts and cools the sting.
- Forgiveness is the giving, and so the receiving, of life.
- Forgiveness is the remission of sins. For it is by this that what has been lost, and was found, is saved from being lost again.
- Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.
- He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven.
- Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.
- Forgiveness means letting go of the past.
- Life is an adventure in forgiveness.
- Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Forgiveness is the answer to the child's dream of a miracle by which
what is broken is made whole again, what is soiled is made clean again.
- Forgiveness is the final form of love.
- How unhappy is he who cannot forgive himself.
- Humanity is never so beautiful as when praying for forgiveness, or else forgiving another.
- The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.
- To err is human; to forgive, divine.
- Without forgiveness, there's no future.
- Who is it harming when you hold resentment in your heart? To forgive others is to be forgiven.
Author of this Web-Site
The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness: Discover How to Escape Your Prison of Pain and Unlock a Life of Freedom
Forgiveness Is a Choice: A Step-By-Step Process for Resolving Anger and Restoring Hope (Apa Lifetools)
More Famous and Enlightening Quotes
- Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become
actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they
become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Lao-Tze (Enlightenment Quotes)
unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is
a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has
nothing to eat.
Mother Teresa (Mother Teresa Quotes)
- You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more
deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that
person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in
the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Lord Buddha (Buddha Quotes)
- Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim
at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
Mahatma Gandhi (Gandhi Quotes)
- For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult
of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which
all other work is but preparation.
Rainer Maria Rilke (Quotes about Love)
- Allow your dreams a place in your prayers and plans. God-given dreams can help you move into the future He is preparing for you.
Barbara Johnson (Faith Quotes)
See the Levels of Consciousness
Quote Bank Page
Return to Famous Quotes
Return from Forgiveness Quotes to True Enlightenment Home
If you found this page or this site helpful please donate to show your support. Free Gift: Proof of God