Some good Depression Quotes:
- A lot of people don't realize that depression is an illness. I don't
wish it on anyone, but if they would know how it feels, I swear they
would think twice before they just shrug it.
- Depression is the inability to construct a future.
- Art saved me; it got me through my depression and self-loathing, back to a place of innocence.
- But if somebody dies, if something happens to you, there is a normal
process of depression, it is part of being human, and some people view
it as a learning experience etc.
- Do not brood over your past mistakes and failures as this will only fill
your mind with grief, regret and depression. Do not repeat them in the
- I can certainly see how people are overcome by depression.
you suffer from depression, anything that makes you feel has to the
most important thing in your life, because it's the only thing that can
- My recovery from manic depression has been an evolution, not a sudden miracle.
- If I had not been already been meditating, I would certainly have had
to start. I've treated my own depression for many years with exercise
and meditation, and I've found that to be a tremendous help.
from the suicide of a loved one, you need all the help you can get, so I
very much recommend a meditation program. The whole picture of how to
recover from this has to do with body, mind, and spirit. That's
applicable to any kind of depression.
- Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.
found, when I left, that there were others who felt the same way. We'd
meet, they'd come and seek me out, we'd talk about the future. And I
found that their depression and pessimism was every bit as acute as
- I had a great many sex and love cases where people were absolutely
devastated when somebody with whom they were compulsively in love didn't
love them back. They were killing themselves with anxiety and
- I have suffered from depression for most of my life. It is an illness.
- I thought
depression was the part of my character that made me worthwhile. I
thought so little of myself, felt that I had such scant offerings to
give to the world, that the one thing that justified my existence at all
was my agony.
- I want to help people with depression understand that there is hope,
so that they can get the help they need to live rich, fulfilling lives.
happy, I would say that I'm one of the happiest people I know but I've
certainly had periods of profound sadness, depression and heartache and
those are the kind of things that are interesting to me to write about.
More Famous and Enlightening Quotes
- What is true of the individual will be tomorrow true of the whole nation if individuals will but refuse to lose heart and hope.
Mohandas Gandhi (Hope Quotes)
- Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
Margaret Mead (Quotes about Change)
- When you start abandoning your old beliefs or values... you may be
stuck at the threshold for two or three years. Before moving on, you
have to clear away your cherished beliefs.
Dick Raymond (Quotes about Moving on)
- It was not born; It will never die: nor once having been, can it ever
cease to be: Unborn, Eternal, Ever-enduring, yet Most Ancient, the
Spirit dies not when the body is dead.
Lord Krishna (Quotes about Death)
- As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the
need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and
that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.
Emmanuel Teney (Encouragement Quotes)
See the Levels of Consciousness
Quote Bank Page
Return from Depression Quotes to Famous Quotes
Return from Depression Quotes to True Enlightenment Home
If you found this page or this site helpful please donate to show your support. Free Gift: Proof of God