Bob Marley Quotes
Bob Marley was a spiritual freedom fighter who used music as his weapon. His famous Bob Marley Quotes are deep, meaningful and inspirational sayings. Bob knew there was more to life than what the limited human mind could perceive.
His music was about more than just physical freedom. It was about spiritual freedom, liberation, and illumination. There is much more to life than our individual concerns.
Bob had attained a
level of consciousness
of unconditional love. Bob Marley knew the Truth, we must free our minds and seek salvation within ourselves.
If you are reading these words, you may be ready! Read this Web-Site!
Great Bob Marley Quotes:
- Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!
- Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like
to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white,
Chinese, everyone - that's all.
- Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet.
- If you get down and quarrel every day, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.
- What does Rasta mean? Righteousness.
- Man can't do without God. Just like you're thirsty, you have to drink water. You just can't go without God.
- Free speech carries with it some freedom to listen.
- Love the life you live. Live the life you love.
- Reggae is a music that has plenty fight. But only the music should fight, not the people.
- Man is a universe within himself.
- Tell the children the truth.
- Don't gain the world and loose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
- Most people think Great God will come from the sky.
- The power of philosophy floats through my head, light as a feather, heavy as lead.
- My future is righteousness.
- Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
- In this bright future you can't forget your past.
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
More Famous Bob Marley Quotes:
- I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding
through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief
and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake
Up and Live!
- And me, I know that there is a God. Cause I know who God is.
- Yuh see, I personally know my heart can be hard as stone, and yet soft as water.
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
- Don't forget your history, nor your destiny.
- I no come to bow, I come to conquer.
- The lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom.
- Money can't buy life.
- Judge not before you judge yourself. Judge not if you're not ready for judgement.
- In the abundance of water the fool is thirsty.
- I handle fame by not being famous... I'm not famous to me.
- But my hand was made strong by the hand of the Almighty.
- Just can't live that negative way... Make way for the positive day.
- Conquer the Devils with a little thing called love.
Marley Legend: An Illustrated Life of Bob Marley
60 Visions: A Book of Prophecy
Bob Marley: The Untold Story
Many more Famous and Inspiring quotes
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and
so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from
its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.
Dwight D. Eisenhower (Freedom Quotes)
- Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig.
Marcus Aurelius (Inspirational Quotes)
- All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will
certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.
Martin Luther (Strength Quotes)
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but
reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or
Norman Vincent Peale (Motivational Quotes)
- A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for
the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the
world. It was a perfect act.
Mahatma Gandhi (Gandhi Quotes)
More on Bob Marley
See the Levels of Consciousness
Quote Bank Page
Return from Bob Marley Quotes to Famous Quotes
Return from Bob Marley Quotes to True Enlightenment Home
If you found this page or this site helpful please donate to show your support. Free Gift: Proof of God