Albert Einstein Quotes
Some famous Albert Einstein Quotes:
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem.
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
- All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
- Love is a better teacher than duty.
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
- My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable
superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to
perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
- Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.
- Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a
touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all
technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and
- Information is not knowledge.
- It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
- The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
unleashed power of the atom has changed everything save our modes of
thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe.
- You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
More Famous and Enlightening Quotes
- That which is not, shall never be; that which is, shall never cease to be. To the wise, these truths are self-evident.
William Hazlitt (Wise Quotes)
- Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep.
Eileen Elias Freeman (dream Quotes)
- Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Nido Qubein (Inspirational Quotes)
- If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should
first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better
be changed in ourselves.
Carl Jung (Quotes about Change)
- Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become
actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they
become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Lao-Tze (Enlightenment Quotes)
See the best Albert Einstein Quote here
More on Albert Einstein
See the Levels of Consciousness
Return to Famous Quotes
Return from Albert Einstein Quotes to True Enlightenment Home
If you found this page or this site helpful please donate to show your support. Free Gift: Proof of God